Saturday, April 25, 2026

SITA NAVAMI

A Sita Navami Reflection
There is a kind of strength the world has no name for.

It does not raise its voice. It does not reach for weapons. It does not perform its own survival for an audience.

It simply *remains*.

Sita is that strength. And today, on the day She is remembered, we do not light a flame in Her honour. We press our palms to the Earth.

Because She did not come from fire. She came from soil. From a furrow that was split open, turned over, made ready, and from that dark, patient depth, She rose.

Bhumija. Born of the Earth. And like the Earth, She did not break under the weight of what was placed upon Her. She absorbed it. She held it. She transformed it, without ever asking to be witnessed.

The forest did not diminish Her. The golden illusion did not claim Her. The long silence of Ashoka Vatika did not hollow Her out. It deepened Her. Because a soul rooted in its own truth cannot be reached by circumstance. The world shifted. She remained.

That is not endurance. That is identity so deep, loss has nowhere to take you.

**Sit with these today, not as questions, but as quiet invitations**

🪷The Golden Deer

Something in your life is shining just enough to pull you from your centre. You already know what it is. What would it mean to simply let it pass?

🪷The Lakshman Rekha

There is a line you have not drawn yet. Not because you cannot see it, but because drawing it feels like confrontation. It is not. It is a homecoming.

🪷The Earth Connection

The soil does not resist what falls on it. It receives, holds, transforms. What are you resisting right now that is simply asking to be *held*?

**A Prayer to the One Born of the Furrow**

O Bhumi-Putri,

You carried Your truth through forest and flame and silence  and You did not become someone else.

That is all I ask of You today.

When the world pulls me in every direction, anchor me to what I actually am. Not who I am told to be. Not who fear has made me. What I *am*  beneath all of it, where the soil begins.

Hold me there.

*Jai Sita Mata.*

**Mantra for this day:**

*भूमिजाया नमः — अहं मूलम्, अहं स्थिरम्, अहं गृहम्।*

*Bhumijayai Namah, Aham Mulam, Aham Sthiram, Aham Grham.*

*I bow to the Daughter of the Earth, I am rooted, I am steady, I am home.*

KARMIC CLIQUE

No comments:

Post a Comment