Friday, November 13, 2009

NOVEMBER 14TH CHILDREN'S DAY


Children are blessings Sent from above. Made from happiness Hope and Love. We love them from the start for this love comes from deep inside our heart. Sometimes there's pain, Sometimes there's sorrow, But remember they're our dreams of tomorrow. They are miracles Sent from God above to fill our world with lots of love. No matter a boy or a girl we will love them the same for "All Children" Are "Blessings" Only with Different Names.
November 14th is children's day so I wish to post CHILDREN’S
10 C0MMANDMENTS in my blog.
For those who celebrating children’s day every year .When will you stop celebrating children’s day and start celebrating the children” ask the great Tamil poet Abdhul Rahman.To understand the children’s world and their intensions, here are a few words they would like to communicate to us….

1. My hands are very small. If I throw a ball or draw a picture, it will not be up to your expectations. But still you must appreciate me. My legs are too small, walk slowly when you walk with me. I am also coming with you only, isn’t.
2. I have not seen the world as much as you have seen. Allow me to see the world myself and understand it. Don’t put bars for everything.
3. You will have work at home. But I will be a child only for a small period. Spare time to me; educate me on the details before I grow.
4. My infant heart is very soft. Don’t keep on scolding me. Handle me with gentleness as much as u can.
5. On your request to God, I am the gift to you, isn’t it? Handle me with responsibility. Lead me with patience.
6. I need your appreciation and love to grow and blossom. Encourage me. Point out my mistakes gently.
7. Give me time to understand my mistakes and correct myself. Give time to rectify my small mistakes.
8. I will do certain things though with struggles. Don’t decide that I can’t do it. Don’t compare me with my brothers and sisters or other children.
9. Take me to the place of prayers and to the places of service.
10. If you decide to punish me, think twice….think….Don’t use harsh words.
I love children because they give so much joy in life. I learn so much with them, I see the purity of a child, the sincerity, the joy and the innocence in their eyes. Children are unique.
children are a Gift Sent to us, To teach us. Guide us, and Remind us Innocence still exists. If ever you doubt Look into a child's eyes it will remind you the beauty of Life!!
Every child has been gifted by Almighty with immense potential and talents in different fields. Some realize their potential early and work on it, while some take time. Here lies the difference. Never underestimate a child and never discourage them.
Parents and teachers instead of focusing on drawbacks, if they concentrate on their talents (in whichever field it may be) and encourage & support them to excel in that particular field, none will remain backward in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment