Wednesday, November 17, 2010

WHEN YOU SAY GOD TELLS


When you say, I can’t solve this
God tells you, I will direct your path.

When you say, it’s impossible
God tells you, everything is possible

When you say, I feel alone
God tells you, never will I leave you,
Never will I forsake you

When you say, I can’t do it.
God tells you, I can do everything through
him who gives me strength.

When you say, I don’t deserve forgiveness
God tells you, I have forgiven you

When you say. I am tired
God tells you, come to me, all you who are weary
burdened and I will give you rest

When you say, no one really loves me
God tells you, I LOVE YOU.

When you say, I don’t know how to go on
God tells you, I will show you the path.

When you ask,what path does u (god) have for me
God tells you,to adopt the path of humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment