Wednesday, January 26, 2011

HAPPY REPUBLIC DAY



Patriotic fervor, National pride and ardent devotion, the month of January fills the heart of every Indian with all the emotions. We will be celebrating our Republic Day on January 26. It was on this day in 1950, that the constitution, of India came in to force and India finally enjoyed the true spirit of freedom.

Republic Day is an important day for every Indian. It is on this day that the Indian Constitution was adopted. This was the day when our rights and duties were brought to a concrete form. It holds a lot of value in every Indian’s heart and mind. India’s Constitution was displayed to the world on this day. Many great scholars and freedom fighters have put in their efforts to draft our Constitution.”

This day also marks the gratitude that we Indians prosper in a sovereign, secular and democratic soil that stands for the principles of justice, equality, fraternity and liberty; the golden words that form the spirit of our Preamble.

On this special day, I'd like to participate and celebrate this national festival with all cheer and enjoyment and I can say that India is my lovely and best best country.

On this special day and always let us rededicate ourselves to the noble principles of justice, liberty, equality and fraternity on which the Republic of India was founded.

Let the glorious legacy of our freedom struggle continue to guide us in the new century. Let our commitment towards the principles of secularism, social justice, egalitarianism and non-violence remain firm as ever.

Happy Republic Day to all my fellow Indians.

SALUTE THE NATION & THE SOLDIERS WITH PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN.

4 comments:

  1. my name is ashutosh rai
    I am indian
    happy republic day all indian

    ReplyDelete
  2. One Nations, One Vision, One Identity,
    "No Nation is perfect, it needs to be made perfect"
    my Identity my Nation ......I love my India and Salute the nation.

    ReplyDelete