Sunday, November 3, 2013

A SMALL PRAYER TO MY MOTHER




Mother is the one who is willing to give us endlessly love without getting back in return.  I am one of the lucky ones. I truly did have a great, good mother. She had passed away on 04-07-2013. It is extremely a sad day of my life when my mother left abode for eternal peace.When I was child I saw my mother crying when my grand mother passed away.That day I could not understand what happened to her but today when I am facing the same I am unable to control. she is my best and good mother, why because she faced so many bitter experiences but her courage to stand against that odd times brought to this present good position in my life. My mother showed me how to just be myself and face the odd times with the same strength as she did. Her strength is what keeps me here. I Can’t tell what type of pain is involved in losing a mother, I hope no one wont for many year's. It's overbearing. There is no greater education or love than that of mother’s love. There is also no greater degree than love.

This post I am dedicating to my amma.

No comments:

Post a Comment