Thursday, December 31, 2009

ONE DAY MORE FOR THE NEW YEAR


The New Year 2010 is just waiting on the doorsteps, just one day away smiling and spreading its wings in the positive direction.My wishes are for you to have a nice new year; full of vitality, vigour, and happiness. Let there be more good news coming from you. Let there be more and more good thoughts. I do not why and what makes me feel so. Perhaps our friendship itself is a great positive thought originated somewhere and has been flowing through the space and time. Let us enjoy the happiness of the moment.

Let us resolve to make it positively enlivening. Let us erase the negative feelings from the corners of our heart. Remember, we always think and feel that we are great. If that is so, let us be honest. Let us do something in a great way to prove that we are really so great. Let us bring solace to someone who is in need. Let us bring the smiles back to the faces from where the destiny has erased it.

In this New Year, what holds us together? Positive attitude towards each other. Concern and love for each other. Optimism for the future. Yes. Everyday I wake up thinking of you, praying for you, and wishing good day for you. That is the way I am. I must be. Because, in this planet, thought is the only powerful medium through which you can give and receive vibrations. Wherever you are and whatever you may be doing, my thoughts and wishes are with you. Always be kind and generous in our attitude for the lesser privileged. We live in a world where time is precious. But, I always have time. To eat, sleep, work, earn, and spend I have time. Certainly, I will always find time to remember all of you. I can't say, I have no time, because I live in this time.

Let me wish you a very happy, prosperous, lively, healthy, energetic, enthusiastic new year to all of you. Light up the positive thoughts in all of you. Let the world be brighter. Let this planet and all its inhabitants enjoy the brightness of your positive thoughts.

Dear All, Lets all get together in wishing the world a safer, progressive, peaceful, healthy and prosperous 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment