Saturday, March 13, 2010

JURM(BEST LIFE PARTNER SONG WITH LYRICS TRANSLATION


Jab koi baat bigad jaaye
When some matter goes awry..
jab koi mushkil pad jaaye
when some difficulty comes upon us..
Tum dena saath mera o humnawaaz
Give me your companionship, o my cherished one.

Na koi hai
There is no one
na koi tha
nor was there anyone
zindage mein tumhaare siva
in my life, apart from you.
Tum dena saath mera o humnawaaz
Give me your companionship, o my cherished one.

Ho chaandni jab tak raat
As long as there is moonlight in the night..
deta hai har koi saath
everyone will give their company..
Tum magar andheron mein
But in the darknesses,
na chhodna mera haath
don't let go of my hand..

Wafadaari ki vo rasmein
The customs of loyalty
nibhayenge hum tum kasmein
you and I will fulfill those promises.
Ek bhi saans zindagi ki jab tak ho apne bas mein
As long as there is one breath of life in my being...

Dil ko mere hua yakeen
My heart has this belief..
hum pehle bhi mile kahin
that we have met somewhere before..

Silsila ye sadiyon ka
This relationship is of centuries..
koi aaj ki baat nahin
it is not a matter of today.

No comments:

Post a Comment