Saturday, March 13, 2010

TERI UMEED TERA INTEZAAR TRANSLATION


Teri umeed tera intezaar karte hain
I expect you and wait for you
Ae sanam hum to sirf tumse pyaar karte hain
Oh beloved, I only love you

Jaaneman hum bhi tumpe jaan nisaar karte hain
Oh beloved I too sacrifice my life for you
Ae sanam hum to sirf tumse pyaar karte hain
oh beloved, I only love you

Khwaab aankhon mein ab nahin aate
Now dreams do not come to the eyes
Ab to palkon mein tum samaaye ho
Now you are settled in my eyelids

Har ghadi saath saath rehte ho
You stay with me every moment
Dil ki duniya mein ghar basaaye ho
You have made a house in the heart's world

Humko jis ki thi voh talaash ho tum
The one whom I was searching for, you are it
Khushboo saanson ki, dil ki pyaas ho tum
You are the breath's fragrance, you are the heart's thirst

Tere aashiq, tere deewane hain
I am your love, I am mad about you
Saari duniya se hum begaane hain
I am a stranger to the rest of the world
Jaan hum pyaar tumhe beshumaar karte hain
Dear I love you a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment